Features of the Myto knife by lionSTEEL
Myto is the new hi-tech EDC folding knife that fits perfectly your pocket and can be used for all everyday activities. Its geometry, together with the elegant and minimal Molletta design, perfectly match with its strength:
- it features a satin finished M390 sintered steel blade equipped with the “ReF” (Removable Flipper system) and a Double Crown ball bearing system which keeps the blade more steady and provides a smoother movement.
- its folder have a titanium SOLID® clip screwed to the titanium frame by a tungsten carbide glass-breaker.
- the locking bar is reinforced with a hardened steel insert so that the titanium bar doesn’t get worn by blade rotation.
Myto Aluminium by lionSTEEL, technical specifications
Total length: 201 mm. - 7.91 in.
Blade length: 83 mm. - 3.27 in.
Blade thickness: 4 mm. - 0.16 in.
Total weight: 96 gr. - 3.39 oz.
Blade steel: M390 sintered steel
Blade finish: Black (PVD + Stone Washed)
Locking system: Frame lock
Handle material: Aluminium
Handle colour: Black
Packaging: Elegant entirely recyclable cardboard box
Myto by lionSTEEL is available in many variations:
- double milled titanium handle in three colors with titanium spacer (grey, blue and bronze)
- whole “Old Black” (PVD coated then stonewashed) blade, body, spacer and clip
- carbon fiber handle with titanium spacer
- aluminium handle available in various colours
- canvas handle in three different colors (natural, green and black) with black G10 spacer.
Myto is supplied in a (entirely recyclabile) cardboard box. Here's what you will find inside it:
- the “lionSTEEL Handy” Hex and Torx tool, and the “cap screw” to be used when the flipper is removed
- the warranty and maintenance information sheet.